A couples’ storefront-home to have been used separately or jointly. The carts were created using the existing materials in the artist studio of the Can Font wing just before the factory space was closed for repairs and political consideration. Can Ricart was a place of contention due to commercial building desires and respect to patrimonial architectural history of the factory built in 1853. The section of the factory the artists had been using mysteriously burned down the day before the artists were allowed back into the factory. The carts were never removed.